Monday, November 19, 2012

Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin!


I have a serious thing for pumpkin.  Love the stuff and still can't seem to get enough!  If you're a fan of pumpkin too, this is for you.  Here are my 5 most viewed pumpkin recipes.

Pumpkin Poppers - A cross between and muffin and a doughnut hole. 

Kneaders Pumpkin Bread (with chocolate chips) - Enough said.

Pumpkin Pancakes - A perfect pair with real maple syrup.

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Caramel Frosting - Almost too good to be true.  Almost.

Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice - I love DIY mixes!!

Linked on Sweet as Sugar Cookies.

1 comment:

  1. These all look wonderful. I enjoy pumpkin recipes. Now its on to Christmas baking!

    Heidi
    Exede

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...