Thursday, November 1, 2012

Where are Grandpa's Dentures?

Have you ever seen Meet the Robinson's?  You know the part where the grandpa is searching for his teeth?  For some reason, these "Grandpa's Dentures" remind me of that part of the movie.

If your kids, grandkids, or even you, are like my kiddos, this is the perfect snack for you!  When I buy snacks for my kids, I buy the stuff I would have loved as a kid.  But for some reason, my kids are still just as bored with their snacks as I was with mine.  They definitely weren't bored eating Grandpa's Dentures!  They all loved them, and they weren't too hard to make.  Bonus!  They were even tasty.  Double bonus!


1 red apple, cut in half and cored, then sliced
peanut butter
miniature marshmallows

Take each apple slice and pat dry with a paper towel.  Spread one side of each apple with peanut butter.  Place marshmallows along the outer edge (by the peel) of half of the apple slices.  Top with another apple slice with the peanut butter side down on the marshmallows.

Enjoy!

Linked on Tatertots and Jello.

3 comments:

  1. So fun! These totally made me (and my daughter--who is looking over my shoulder) smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clever idea! I'm so glad to be following you, love your blog:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to share this wonderful post with us. This is such a great idea. Have a great rest of your day and keep up this fun posts.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...