Monday, November 5, 2012

Pumpkin Cookie Dough Dip

I'll let you in on a little secret.  This Pumpkin Cookie Dough Dip is healthy!  Did I mention it's also delicious and doesn't taste healthy?  Well, it is, and it doesn't.  My kids loved dipping the little graham crackers into the dip and eating it.


1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
1 (15 ounce) can white beans or garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed well
1/2 cup quick oats
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoons baking soda
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil (or other oil or butter)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk, if needed

Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor except milk and process until smooth.  Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, if needed for consistency.  I sprinkled the dip with a few mini chocolate chips because we love Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies so much and served it with graham cracker sticks.

Recipe adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie.

Linked on Sweet as Sugar Cookies.

4 comments:

  1. I know some little goblins who would love this--what a creative idea for a Halloween party, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so this looks so good. I think I'd eat it, beans and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! My daughter loves to make dips so I will have to pass this recipe to her.

    Heidi
    Exede

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...