Monday, March 19, 2012

Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes (aka Crack Potatoes)

Oh boy! Do I have a scrumdidilyumptious (thank you Willy Wonka for my word of the day) potato recipe for you! These Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes are SO good! The kids devoured them, the hubby devoured them, and even I devoured them.

Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes are creamy, saucy, cheesy, bacony, ranchy goodness. If you like those things, you will love these taters.



2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream (I used fat free
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
2 (3 ounce) bags real bacon bits
2 packages dry ranch dressing mix
1 (28 - 30 ounce) bag frozen hash browns

Combine sour cream, cheese, bacon bits and ranch mix and mix until smooth. Add in frozen hash browns and stir until well coated. Spread into a greased 9x13 inch pan and bake at 400 for 45 minutes.

Recipe from Plain Chicken.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds easier to make than buying crack - but both would have the same effect on a person I bet. ┣▇▇▇──

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...