Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cheesy Artichoke Dip

I made this amazing Cheesy Artichoke Dip for the Super Bowl last month. I know it's been a while, but it's definitely worth wait. It's creamy, cheesy and just plain fantastic. Out of all the dips I made, this was my favorite and my hubby's favorite. The baby (okay, toddler) even loved it!



1 cup mayonnaise
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 can diced green chilies
1 can artichoke hearts

Mix all ingredients in a medium sauce pan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until cheeses melt. Serve warm.

Recipe from my friend Connie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...