Friday, March 23, 2012

Pepperoni Pizza Puffs

This is one of those quick and easy meals for when I forget we are supposed to eat in the evening time. At least until I hear "I'm hungryyyyyy", "When's dinner?", "Mom, I'm starving!" at least 20 times each. Luckily, I usually keep everything on hand that I need for them. It doesn't hurt that the kids love them either. The baby loves anything he can dip (although, he usually just sucks the dip off and double dips, then triple dips, etc), and the kids all love pepperoni (my 6 year old called it macaroni for the longest time. Very cute if you ask me :)).


3/4 cup flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup whole milk
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup cut pepperoni
1/2 cup pizza sauce

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 24-cup mini-muffin pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and salt. Whisk in the milk and egg, then stir in the mozzarella, Parmesan and pepperoni; let stand for 10 minutes. Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups (you will probably end up with some leftover batter. I used regular muffin tins for the leftovers). Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and golden. Heat the pizza sauce until warmed through. Serve the puffs with the pizza sauce for dipping.

Recipe from Lick the bowl good.

1 comment:

  1. Pepperoni Pizza Puffs looks very delicious and have not any week I was not tasted it. Its healthy ingredients, simply making way, after making heart touching smell makes me amazed every time. thanks mate. :)

    italian restaurants houston galleria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...