Friday, December 30, 2011

Olive Garden Salad Dressing

This isn't an exact match, but it's still super tasty! The hubs and I both really enjoyed it on our salads. For some reason, it had a bit of a kick. I can't seem to figure out what in the world gave it the bit of spice it had - none of the spices used are spicy. Maybe, just maybe, I accidentally put something extra in there (I wouldn't put it past me.....). Looks like I have a mystery on my hands. And some pretty tasty dressing!


1/2 C mayonnaise
1/3 C white vinegar
1 t Canola oil
2 T corn syrup
4 T Parmesan cheese
1 t minced garlic
1/2 t Italian Seasoning
1/2 t parsley, dried
1 T lemon juice

Combine all ingredients in a blender or small food processor and mix until well combined.

Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank you linking up your fudge to Show Your Stuff blog Hop, I have this weeks up and you can find it here:

    http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2011/12/show-your-stuff-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...