Monday, January 21, 2013

Dirt Cups

Once in a while I make an attempt at being "SuperMom".  This was one of the noble attempts, and honestly, it worked!  The kids, especially the little ones, were highly impressed.  For some reason the older ones are much more difficult to impress.  Or at least getting them to admit they're impressed.  I think my baby was the most impressed.  Mom actually let him eat worms and dirt!  That's not something that happens everyday.


6 (9 ounce) clear plastic cups
4 cups chocolate pudding (I double the recipe for Hasty Chocolate Pudding to use)
18 chocolate sandwhich cookies (like Oreo), crushed
12 candy gummy worms

Divide the chocolate pudding between the cups - about 3/4 cup pudding in each cup.  Divide the cookie crumbs between the cups, then top with 2 candy gummy worms.

* You could layer the pudding and cookie crumbs as well.

Linked on Manic Monday, The Busy Bee's and Whisk Away Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. That is the most fun to do with your kiddos! Mine is 14 and still likes those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed and can't wait until my son is old enough so I can make these! Thanks for sharing on Whisk Away Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!!!!! What a cute idea!!!! Love the "worm" on top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...