Monday, January 17, 2011

There's A Mouse In My House!!! And Green Chili, Black Bean Quesadillas

AHHH!!! There is a mouse in my house!! Or could that be my sweet little 2 year old? Like I have said before, she is a very efficient taster girl!



I asked my 4 year old what she wanted for lunch.
"Quesadillas!"
Silly me, I don't even know why I bothered to ask. She wanted quesadillas, and I wanted something a little different. I looked in the fridge and this is what we came up with.



1 (3 oz) package cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons diced green chilies
1/2 cup black beans
8 (8 inch) flour tortillas

Mix together cream cheese and shredded cheese. Stir in green chilies and black beans. Divide the mixture between 4 of the tortillas and spread. Top with the remaining tortillas and cook in a flat bottom frying pan on medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...