Saturday, January 1, 2011

Yummy Corn

Happy New Year!! To start off the new year I thought I would share a healthy, low calorie, low fat, delicious recipe. Then I changed my mind and just went with delicious. I guess the corn even makes it healthy. Every time I make this, I get a ton of compliments. It is so easy and yummy. The kids even like it!

I got this recipe from my sister Riley. She calls it yummy corn, and, well, the name seems to fit perfectly. Thanks Riley!



1 (16 oz) bag white corn
1 (16 oz) bag petite yellow corn
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
1/2 cup butter

Thaw the corn and drain any liquid. Put in a microwave safe bowl and top with cream cheese and butter. Microwave on high until the butter and cream cheese are melted - stirring every 60 seconds.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I made this when my husband and I first met. I found it's recipe on AllRecipes.com and they called it Yum Yum Corn.

    He ate it, bless his heart, but then a month or so later at his mom's, I found out that he doesn't like corn! Oh well. The things we do for love!

    Found your blog through Hip2Save and I saw you like pictures. I do also and even do a bit of photography on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got yourself a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...