Monday, October 17, 2011

Egg Drop Soup

This is a SUPER quick and easy soup. I only make Egg Drop Soup once in a great while, so it is always a treat for the kids. They think it is cool that you can have eggs in soup.

I served my Egg Drop Soup with Pork Egg Rolls and Noodle Stir Fry. Yumm-O!


4 cups chicken broth
1 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
2 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons green onions, chopped

In a medium pot slowly heat chicken broth and cornstarch. Stir constantly until thickened. Pour beaten egg into soup and stir once around the pot very gently in order to break up the egg (as you can see in the picture, I got a little stir happy.....). Remove from heat immediately. Garnish with green onions.

Recipe from????? I have had this one for what seems like forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...