Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cheesy Taco Skillet

Remember my way big, 2 pound box of Velveeta? Well, here is another way I used it.

I really love it when I make something for dinner and don't have a single complaint. Even better when I still don't have a single complaint the next day when we have it for dinner again. This is one of those meals. Can you hear the heavenly angels singing?


4 cups hot, cooked rice
1 pound ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
1/2 pound Velveeta
1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes - don't drain
Toppings:
Crushed tortilla chips
Sour cream
Olives
Shredded cheese

Brown beef in a large skillet. Once browned, stir in tomatoes and Velveeta and cook, stirring occasionally, until Velveeta is melted. Add taco seasoning and corn and mix until combined. Stir in rice. Serve topped with toppings of your choice.

Recipe from The Royal Cook - an original!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...