Saturday, December 29, 2012

Creamy Hot Cocoa Mix

It's been snowing here faithfully every day since Christmas eve.  That's 6 days straight!  Thank goodness I have an awesome hubby and teenager that take care of my snow removal. :) Since there is so much snow, I figured I would take advantage of it and take the kiddos sledding.  After almost freezing our little tushes off, I made some of this Creamy Hot Cocoa to thaw us out and warm us up.  It was perfect!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway I have going on right now.


2 cups powdered milk
2 cups powdered creamer
3 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups cocoa powder

Combine all ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.   To serve, add 1/3 cup mix to 3/4 cup hot water and mix well.

Recipe from The Royal Cook - an original!

Linked on Nifty Thrifty Things and Tatertots and Jello.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...