Friday, April 27, 2012

Beverage Teacher Gift

This is another one of the little prizes my little girl took to her teacher this week for Teacher Appreciation week at the school.  One of her teacher's favorite drinks is water, so we attached these little notes to some water bottles for her.  When I asked my little girl how many bottles of water she wanted to take to her teacher, she told me 2 cases.  I asked her if she though it would all fit in her back pack and she let me know she has big muscles. :)



I just typed up, and printed out the little note, the attached the note to some colored card stock.  To attach to the bottle, I punched a hole in the corner and tied them on with curling ribbon.  Super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...