Monday, August 1, 2011

Chicken Pot Pie

I used to be in a freezer meal group and one of the meals I got was a really tasty chicken pot pie. It looked super easy so I tried to duplicate it and this is what I came up with.

The kids LOVE this Chicken Pot Pie and ask for it all the time. I love that it is easy and I almost always have everything on hand to make it.



1 (9 in) pie crust
1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
1 cup chicken broth
1 potato, cooked and diced
½ cup celery
1 tablespoon butter
¾ cup frozen peas and carrots mixed
¾ cup frozen corn
2 to 3 cups chicken, shredded

Sautee celery in butter until tender. Mix chicken broth and soup. .Add chicken and veggies to the soup and mix well. Pour into 7x11 baking dish. Cover with pie crust and make 3 slits in the top. Bake at 450 for 20 to 30 minutes.

Recipe can easily be doubled and put into a 9x13 baking dish.

Recipe from The Royal Cook - an original!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...