Friday, August 5, 2011

Puffy Pancakes

This is my 5 year olds FAVORITE meal! She love these Puffy Pancakes (aka Oven Pancakes, German Pancakes). As a matter of fact, all of my kids love them. This is one of the meals I can make and not have a single complaint! I think watching them bake is half the fun. My sweet little 5 year old likes to watch them grow in the oven. They can get HUGE!

After the Puffy Pancakes are baked I sprinkle them with powdered sugar for the kids. I like to add fresh berries to mine as well. Yum!


3 eggs
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons margarine

Preheat oven to 400. Place margarine in 7x11" baking dish and put in the oven to melt. Mix all other ingredients and pour into baking dish once butter has melted. Bake for 20 minutes on a bottom rack.

Recipe from my old friend Lynda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...