Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The BEST Waffles Ever!

I haven't tried all the recipes out there for waffles. I've honestly only tried a few. But, I am still convinced this is the BEST Waffle recipe. Ever. Growing up Mom made us waffles once in a while. Her recipe........Bisquick. There are some things Bisquick is good for. Waffles and pancakes are NOT one (or two) of them.

When we would go out to breakfast, I would usually order waffles. I LOVE waffles. Almost as much as I love pancakes. That's really saying something. So for me to be set on this recipe, that's also saying something (if you ask me).


2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups milk
2 eggs
2 tablespoons vegetable oil

In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Add milk, eggs and oil; mix well. Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.

Recipe from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/moms-best-waffles/detail.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I stumbled onto your site and I'm so glad I did! I appreciate how uncomplicated the recipes you post are. Please keep sharing!
    -Cori, your newest follower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...