Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love me a good chocolate chip cookie.  This recipe is not only good, it's perfect!  At least in my opinion.  I've tried lots and lots of chocolate chip cookie recipes.  Since I found this one, I haven't tried another recipe.  And that's been at least 3 years!  These Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies are chewy, chocolatey, and perfectly delicious.  It may just be the last chocolate chip cookie you'll ever use.




1 pound butter
1 ½ cup sugar
2 cups brown sugar
4 tablespoons vanilla
3 eggs
2 tablespoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
6 cups flour
4 cups chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugars. Add vanilla, eggs, salt and soda. Blend in flour well. Fold in chocolate chips. Divide dough in 2. Roll each half into a log 1 inch thick. Cut into disks ½ inch thick. You can also just drop the dough by the spoonful and press down slightly. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

Recipe adapted from World Wide Ward Cookbook.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating the Smackdown Battle. Best of luck to you. These are so classic. What a great choice for the Battle.

    If you haven't done so, please sign up as a follower on my blog so you won't miss out on the winner announcement and latest post. Thank you again and hope to see you again soon.

    Amy
    http://utry.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...