Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Homemade Sidewalk Paint

Spring is just around the corner and I'm already looking for ways to encourage my kids to play outside (aka quite time for Mom!).  This Homemade Sidewalk Paint is super quick and easy to make - just 2 ingredients plus coloring!  And the littles love to paint with it.  Check out their masterpieces!



1 cup water
1 cup cornstarch
food coloring

Combine water and cornstarch and mix until smooth.  Divide into small containers and color with food coloring.

Recipe from Domestic Charm.

Linked on Weekend re-Treat and Pin It Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. What fun the wee ones must have had...will pass this on to my daughter for my Grands to try, XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...