Monday, March 9, 2015

Jalapeno Popper Dip

I love Jalapeno Poppers, so when I figured out they could be made into a dip, I was excited!  The kids weren't excited though.  When I told them I was making a dip they thought I was talking about a bean dip.  Like my Hot Cheesy Bean Dip or my Layered Bean Dip.  When they found out I was making Jalapeno Popper Dip instead, they were a little disappointed, to say the least.  And then they tried it.  No more unhappy kids!!  This stuff is good!


1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapenos
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 cup bread crumbs (I used panko bread crumbs because that's what I had on hand)
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley

Combine the melted butter, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley in a small bowl.  Mix until combined and set aside.  Combine the cream cheese and sour cream and mix until smooth.  Add cheddar cheese and jalapenos and mix until combined.  Pour into a 2-quart baking dish and top with bread crumb mixture.  Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until hot.

Recipe adapted from Spend with Pennies.


1 comment:

  1. I love a dip with a kick! They can be so addictive; thank you for the recipe, dear friend, XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...