Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Edible Sugar Cookie Dough

My kids, especially my girls, can't seem to get enough edible cookie dough.  I make it for them at least once a week, if not once a day!  For those of you who are not huge chocolate fans (is there really such a thing?!?), so aren't really into my Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, try out this Edible Sugar Cookie Dough.  And even if you are a huge chocolate fan, still try it out.  It's delicious!  My 12 year old and her bestie have decided they like it even better than Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.  That's pretty big.  Especially if you've ever seen the way they devour the stuff!

I'm pretty sure sprinkles make everything taste better. :)


1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
1 tablespoon milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon orange extract
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon baking powder

Combine sugar, butter, vanilla, orange extract and milk.  Mix well.  Add flour, baking soda and baking powder and mix until combined.

Recipe from The Royal Cook - an original!

You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest.  I'd love to have you follow along!

Linked on Pin It Thursday and Pinworthy Projects.

4 comments:

  1. Sprinkles make everything better! I bet this would be great at a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, sprinkles do make everything better! This looks so good and fun, I've seen chocolate chip cookie dough before but never sugar cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this recipe! I love cookie dough, but am pregnant and living overseas, so I can't go out to buy the ice cream. :-) I did combine this one with the chocolate chip, add cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin to it for a great pumpkin cookie dough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great base recipe and one my 8 year old made and enjoyed thoroughly. Next time I would omit the baking powder and baking soda since it seems like they added a weird aftertaste and those two are more effective in baking not raw eating, but a very versatile recipe. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...