Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tropical Smoothies

I am ready for spring! I guess it technically is spring here, but the weather is not agreeing with what the calendar has to say. Try as I may, I just can't seem to make it come around. The weather sure does like to tease, though. One day it will actually feel like spring, the next we get snow. Spring weather has to come....right?

These smoothies were one of my attempts to make spring feel like spring. And it worked! At least until we looked outside.....


1 (6 oz) container pina colada yogurt
1 cup orange juice (can use up to 1/4 cup more if needed)
3 cups frozen tropical fruit (mango, peach, pineapple and strawberries)

Place juice and yogurt in blender. Add in fruit and blend until smooth. I use my Vita Mix and it takes less than 1 minute on low.

Recipe from The Royal Cook (an original)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...