Tuesday, February 21, 2012

IHOP Pancakes



I love pancakes. I mean, I really love pancakes. I have my go-to recipe (Perfect Pancakes), but I think this may be my new favorite recipe. They come out tender, fluffy, and just plain delicious. The kids really liked them, too (especially the ones I made shaped like Mickey Mouse or their initials :)).

If I were you, I would make these pancakes NOW! Yeah, they really are that good!



1 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon Baking soda
pinch of salt
1 egg, beaten
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
2 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup sugar

Stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder,sugar, and salt. Mix the egg with the buttermilk and add to the flour mixture, stirring only until smooth. Add the melted butter and stir until well combined. Fry on a hot, greased griddle.

Recipe from Cookin' up north.

PS
Happy birthday to my little Asia! I can't believe she's already 6!


Man, I love this girl! She is sweet, sassy, and full of life. Just the way a little girl should be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...