Thursday, July 17, 2014

Construction Party

My baby just turned 4!! He loves anything and everything with wheels, as well as going to work with Daddy (he's a general contractor/developer), so a construction party was the perfect theme for him. This was his first "friend" birthday party and was too excited to sleep the night before! Luckily he slept in the morning of his party so I didn't a little grump on my hands. :)










My little guy and his buddies had lunch of Uncrustables, juice boxes, goldfish crackers and squeeze applesauce, and then colored construction truck pictures, built with blocks and played with playdough.




Crayon boxes - I LOVED the Est. 2010!!

 Lunch boxes


Chocolate coins - Payment for a job well done. :)

My little man loved everything and kept telling my how handsome his party was as I was setting it up. :)

All of the super cute printables are from Just a little Sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...