Friday, December 13, 2013

Biscoff Fudge

I held off trying Biscoff as long as I could, but curiosity finally got the best of me.  I just had to see what all the hype was about.  I have to admit, I finally understand.  I can eat the stuff by they spoonful!

Wanting to add to my fudge recipe collection, I decided to make some Biscoff into fudge.  If you haven't tried Biscoff yet, you may want to head to the store.  Like now.  So you can break into the world of biscoff with this super tasty Biscoff Fudge.


1/2 cup butter
2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 cup Biscoff spread (I used half creamy and half chunky)
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups powdered sugar

Line an 8-inch baking dish with foil and lightly grease. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add Biscoff spread and vanilla. Pour powdered sugar into a large bowl and pour hot mixture over the top; mix smooth. Pour into prepared pan and let cool completely.

Recipe adapted from Creations by Kara.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I have some and this fudge looks so good! Thank you, XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...