Monday, December 6, 2010

Baked Beans

This has got to be the BEST baked bean recipe ever! I absolutely LOVE it!! I made these baked beans for our family Thanksgiving dinner and they were a hit! My brother in law couldn't stop eating them. I will usually use a green bell pepper in them, but had a red one when I made them for Thanksgiving.



2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans, drained
½ bell pepper, diced
½ onion, diced
2 squirts mustard (about 2 tablespoons)
2 squirts ketchup (about 1/3 cup)
1/3 cup brown sugar
8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled

Mix all ingredients together. Let sit 30 minutes then bake at 375 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...