Thursday, September 6, 2012

Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice

Fall is just around the corner and I am SO excited to start baking all kinds of yummy fall.  There are quite a few recipes that call for pumpkin pie spice, but since I only use it seasonally (for the most part), I don't always keep good track of how much I have on hand.  This recipe for Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice was a lifesaver!  It's really easy to throw together and I can make it when ever I want (or when ever I get home from grocery shopping and realized I forgot to buy some.....)

Tomorrow I will show you what I used this Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice in.  If you like copy-cat recipes, you won't want to miss it!



4 tablespoons ground cinnamon
4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
4 teaspoons ground ginger
3 teaspoons ground allspice

Combine and mix well.  Store in an air tight container.

Recipe from All Recipes.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...