Friday, February 8, 2013

Fall Off the Bone BBQ Pork Ribs

I think the picture explains all you need to know about these ribs.  Oh, I need to explain the unlovely picture?  Well, I made 2 large racks of ribs.  The hubs dished one up for the family and I went to find the camera.  By the time I got back to the ribs, I already had 2 kids ready for seconds.  I knew there was no way I was going to get away with some lovely cut up ribs for a picture, so I took what I could get.  It's not lovely, but I'm pretty lucky I was able to get a picture of anything but the empty bones.  Seriously, they're that good!  They're fall off the bone, melt in your mouth, amazing!


So I was fishing around in the fridge looking for leftovers and the hubs somehow hid some away for lunch the next day.  How the vultures didn't find him out, I'll never know, but I was able to get a little better picture. 


1 rack pork ribs
1 (18 ounce) bottle BBQ sauce

Tear a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil large enough to enclose the ribs.  Generously coat the ribs with BBQ sauce, then tightly wrap the ribs in the foil.  Place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.  Bake at 300 for 2 1/2 hours.  Serve with extra BBQ sauce if desired.

Recipe from All Recipes.

Linked on Fancy This Friday, Manic Monday and Tatertots and Jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...