Monday, May 21, 2012

Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies

Strawberry cheesecake in a smoothie?  It's true!  Totally not kidding.  Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies are fantastic!  But then, I don't think strawberry cheesecake anything could be anything but fantastic.  We made these awesome Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies for dessert last night and before the kids even finished their smoothies, they requested them for breakfast this morning.  Yeah, they really are that good.



1 cup vanilla yogurt
1 cup milk
2 ounces cream cheese
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 banana, frozen
2 cups strawberries, frozen

Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.  Serve topped with graham cracker crumbs and sweetened whipped cream, if desired.  Makes 2 large smoothies.

Recipe adapted from Cupcakes & Kale Chips.

Linked on Breakfast Ideas Monday, Sweets for a Saturday, Get Your Brag On and Weekend Wrap Up Party.

5 comments:

  1. I think cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts and why hasn't anybody else ever thought of a smoothie! You're a genius and this is definitely on my morning menu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! I MUST try this! Thanks for sharing at Breakfast Ideas Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve been featured in the week’s Breakfast Ideas Mondays! I made the Smoothie and the family LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan! This smoothie was delicious! I am featuring it on my blog today as part of the Crazy Cooking Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come check out our CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE! Your recipe was made by another blogger and it WON the challenge! I have a link-back to you today on our ULTIMATE Fruit Smoothie! Congrats!

    http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/2012/06/ultimate-crazy-cooking-challenge-recipe.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...