Thursday, December 30, 2010

Carmel Turtle Pretzels

Maybe I am getting old, maybe I have enough kids that I don't have a lot of extra time, but I like simple. These sure were simple! My sweet little 4 and 9 year olds made them all by themselves! The 4 year old peeled the wrappers off the candy ("accidentally" dropping a few and then having to eat them. She said she was making sure they were still good), and the 9 year old put the pecans on them. They were not only simple, but very yummy too!

I found the idea over at Mrs. Bettie Rocker.



Bite sized pretzels - I used the waffle shaped ones
1 bag Rolos with the wrappers removed
Pecan halves

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with Parchment paper. Place pretzels on paper and top each one with an unwrapped Rolo. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes, just until the Rolo's are a bit shiny but still holding their shape. Press pecan halves on top of Rolo's and press down lightly. Allow to cool and dry before storing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...